Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Easter Candy Will Never Be the Same....

The other day, Vivian officially identified her nether regions.
I came home from work and whisked Viv upstairs to give Daddy a much needed break and to change into running clothes. I tossed the babe on the bed, as I normally do and started to peel off my work clothes.
Off came the shirt, followed by the bra.

“Boobs!” she said and correctly pointed to my chest.
Slightly embarrassed (as I’m the modest one in this nudie household) I said “Yes, Vivian, these are mommy’s boobs” and quickly yanked on my sport’s bra.
As I pulled off my pants, she slid herself off the bed ran over to me and tapped me on my – ahem, down there – and said “peep!”
I paused, laughed uncomfortably for a minute (by now I’m thoroughly embarrassed) and asked, “What?”
She again, pointed to my crotch and very matter-of-factly said “Peep!”
“Where’s Vivi’s peep?” I asked, double checking to see if she understood what she was pointing at.
She grabbed the crotch of her underwear, looked down and said “Right dere!”
“And where’s your bum?” I asked.
Grinning, she gave her little round bottom a few spanks, and dashed out of the room.



So there you have it. Henceforth, down there shall be known as ‘peep’ and ‘bum’ in the Wood house.

1 comment:

  1. You're right. Easter candy will never be the same! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete